Search for daily drink specials in Chicago.
Vaughn's Pub - Northwest
based on 69 Reviews
Neighborhood: Jefferson Park
Phone Number: 773-631-9206
5435 N. Northwest Hwy.
Chicago, Illinois 60630
Website URL: http://www.vaughanhospitality.com/index.php?section=6
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 11am - 2am, Sat 11am - 3am, Sun. 11am - 2am
Vaughn's Pub - Northwest Daily Drink Specials
- Monday: $3 Amstel Light Bottles, $3 Well Drinks, $2.50 Domestic Bottles, 1/2 Price Appetizers, $9.95 Bacon & Cabbage
- Tuesday: $3 Blue Moon & 312 Pints, $3.25 Amstel Light Bottles, $2.50 Domestic Bottles, $4 Pub Burger w/ Fries
- Wednesday: $3 Blue Moon Pints, $3.25 Amstel Light Bottles $2.50 Domestic Bottles, $1.50 Mini Cheeseburgers, $6.95 Irish Stew or Fried Chicken Dinner
- Thursday: $1.75 Miller Lite pints, $3.25 Amstel Light Bottles, $2.50 Domestic Bottles, $7.95 Steak Sandwich, $.25 Jumbo Wings
- Friday: $3 Amstel Light & Heineken Bottles, $2.50 Domestic Bottles, $7.95 Fish and Chips, $4.95 Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Saturday: $2.75 Domestic Bottles, $7.95 Chicken Curry, $5 All Appetizers(excludes combo platter)
- Sunday: $4 Bloody Marys, $3.50 Pints, $1.50 Mini Cheeseburgers, $8.95 Steak & Eggs
Vaughn's is a nice, local neighborhood Irish pub. I love that the bartenders are from Ireland (or at least have good Irish accents!). Had terrific service...